TEACHING AND EDUCATION RESEARCH ASSOCIATION
Teaching and Education Research Association (TERA) is an international community of Researchers, Practitioners, Students and Educationists for the development and spread of ideas in the field of teaching and education.
TERA is promoted by Eurasia Research. TERA aims to bring together worldwide researchers and professionals, encourage intellectual development and to create opportunities for networking and collaboration. These objectives are achieved through Academic Networking, Meetings, Conferences, Workshops, Projects, Research Publications, Academic Awards and Scholarships.
The driving force behind this association is its diverse members and advisory board, who provide inspiration, ideas, efforts and drive collaborations. Scholars, Researchers, Professionals are invited to become a member of TERA and join this ever growing network, working for benefit of society and research with the spirit of sharing and mutual growth.
- 5000 + and growing network of professionals
- Professional and Experienced team
- Conferences in Asia, Europe & Africa
- Events at reputed institutes and grand venues
- Life-time free membership
- Strong Social Media Platform for networking
- Young Researcher Scholarships
- Research publication in international journals