REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Once you receive an invoice and invitation letter, the registration process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
- Submit Registration Fee as per Invoice
- Email Payment Evidence: Send a copy of your registration payment evidence (bank wire transfer copy/ card payment receipt) to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Fee includes:
- Participation in the technical program
- 1 Lunch and 1 coffee break (physical participation)
- Publication in conference proceedings
- International journal publication of original papers, accepted for publication
- No charge for extra pages in the publication
- Conference accessories
- Conference e-Proceedings
- Certificate of Participation
REGISTRATION FEE CATEGORIES
|Participation in Absentia||USD 250|
|Listener/ Co-author||USD 300|
|Additional Paper Submission||USD 150 (per paper)|
|Friend/ Family of Participant||USD 100|
(5% transaction charges apply)
|Young Researcher Scholarship
(Only for Students/ Research Scholars)
|FREE (Limited to 5 Seats Only)
Details are available on the conference website
ONLINE CONFERENCE FEE CATEGORIES
|Online Presenter||USD 158|
|Online Listener||USD 158|
- Finish the payment of Registration fee (as per your category) as soon as possible to secure your participation, as only a fixed number of participants are designated for every International Conference.
- Conference Committee reserves all the rights to close the registration process before the mentioned deadlines, on completion of the required number of registrations.
- Delegates will be provided with an official receipt for fee payment along with the participation certificate.
- Kindly refer 'FAQ' section for refund policy
Please submit your registration fees as per the given invoice (Invitation Letter and Invoice are sent by email to the applicants in 2-3 working days, after submitting the online application form. Please contact at email@example.com if you haven't received your Invitation Letter and Invoice on your email).
You may register through any one of the following options:
- BANK WIRE TRANSFER
- CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
You may send money through your bank directly to our bank account. Please note that additional charges apart from the registration fees are borne by the participant. Please send the ‘Wire Transfer (SWIFT) copy’ by an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that, we may track the payment, and register your candidature.
BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Kindly email "Bank Details Request" to email@example.com
'ON SPOT' PAYMENT
Delegates from countries with financial restrictions on fund transfer (e.g., Iran) may inform the conference secretariat and submit the registration fee at the conference venue on arrival.
In such a case, the delegate needs to do the following:
- Fill the application form and receive the conference invitation letter and invoice.
- Inform the conference secretariat on email about 'On Spot' payment.
- Submit the copy of flight tickets to the conference location/ institute's letter for permission to attend the conference to the conference secretariat.
- Submit the registration fee as per the Invoice to the conference coordinator at the venue.
CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD
You can also pay your fees using your credit/ debit card through CCAvenue Payment Gateway. CCAvenue provides complete, simple and secure online payment gateway services to transact and accept payments online and in real time.
On successful transaction, you will receive an online receipt. You are requested to keep it in your records, and also share it with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking and confirming your payment.
Please add 5% to the payable amount (PayPal Fees)
All you need is an email account and a Credit/ Debit Card.
Note: Please put only integer value in the Paypal Box. For example, to pay USD 315, please write 315 in the box. Anything else like USD 315 or $ 315 or 315.00 would be invalid.